Our Location: 5687 Coosada Road
Coosada Baptist Church
P.O. Box 99
5687 Coosada Road
Coosada, Alabama 36020
Corona Virus Update
Dear Coosada Family,
The coronavirus (COVID-19) is turning all of our lives upside-down. It is our goal to help you stay strong and grow in your faith during this life interruption.
- Sunday Morning Worship- We will continue to worship together online LIVE on Sunday mornings at 10am via Facebook. The worship service will be available afterword to watch if you can’t join live. And you can always access the audio podcast from our website or any podcast app.
- Church Office- Our church office is from 8 AM to Noon, Monday through Thursday. You can also email us if needed.
- Small Groups - We are encouraging our small groups to meet online using videoconferencing tools which Mark has sent out to teachers. I’ve already used this personally and it worked well. It’s not like being together, but under the circumstances, it’s GREAT! Small groups are of huge importance.
- Kid’s and Preschool Ministry - Lauri and Nancy are providing children’s videos and activities online. Just go to their ministry page on our website.
- Student Ministry - Refuge Student Ministry is meeting together in the Fellowship Hall. We have a service for our 7-9 graders on Tuesday at 6:30 PM, and for our 10-12 graders on Wednesday at 6:30 PM. Fellowship Hall doors open at 6:15 PM.
- Stay Connected — LIKE the Coosada Facebook page and you’ll be notified of live events. Also, follow CBC Kids Life, CBC Refuge Media, and Coosada Baptist Church on Instagram.
- Giving- To support our church financially, you can mail your gift to P.O. Box 99, Coosada, AL 36020. You can give online through our website.
You can also text an amount to 84321 and choose Coosada Baptist. For easy tutorials for texting or giving online, click here. Help us continue to minister to our church family and our community.
We love you and are concerned for you. I know many of you are anxious and uncertain about the impact of this situation. We’re praying for you. Please stay connected to your church family. We need each other.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”
Dr. Jim Graham
Wednesdays at Coosada
5:30 - 6:15 Wednesday Night Meal
6:30 - 7:30 Pastor's Bible Study
Women's Bible Study
Refuge for Students
Girls in Action
For more information check out the Wednesdays at CBC page